Tuesday 26 May 2009

Audlem was sunny!

Hurray! It wasn't what we expected though, more a sort of carnival without the floats. Met some nice people, including a woman writing a book about knitting on circular needles, which I do a lot of and looking forward to seeing it.
Tomorrow I am venturing south to Cirencester to have a try at a home and garden bazaar in the Corn Hall. It will take a couple of hours to get there, but a friend has had a stall there and it has been good for her, so fingers crossed. I would love to make more complicated pieces - aran or fairisle, and find the right people to buy them. They will take many hours and so will be expensive, which is putting me off a bit as I can't afford to have too much stock which makes people gasp at the price!
Off to finish a blue and white jumper for a friend's little boy, photo will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment